UPDATE – Cheat Engine 6.3 download [Télécharger] Updated April 2014 + 6.3 source code
Tool has been updated in April 2014 and it's WORKING AS OF :
UPDATE – Cheat Engine 6.3 Updated April 2014 + 6.3 source code download
Cheat Engine 6.3 + source code Télécharger
To download Cheat Engine 6.3 + source code click the button below:
WORKING AS OF :
If you encounter bugs or have suggestions, please do not hesitate to report them in the forum, bugtracker, or by mail.
And if you have questions, don?t hesitate to ask them in the forum
Fixes of the 6.3 version:
December 13 2013: Cheat Engine 6.3 Traditional Chinese translation:
Todobug has updated his language file to 6.3. You can get it here (Just extract to your languages folder in the Cheat engine install folder overwriting language.ini)
June 13 2013:Cheat Engine 6.3 Released:
A bit later than expected (way later) but here’s Cheat Engine 6.3
If you encounter bugs or have suggestions, please do not hesitate to report them in the forum, bugtracker, irc or by e-mail.
And if you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask them in the forum or irc
- Fixed dll injection for 64-bit targets (also fixes speedhack for 64-bit and windows 8)
- Fixed speedhack thread safety so changing speed in a program that constantly checks speed won’t cause a crash/weird behaviour
- Fixed Lua speedhack_setSpeed being limited to 2 digit accuracy
- Customtypes can now deal with huge size types (4096 bytes and bigger)
- Some table merging bugs
- Fixed negative values in groupscans
- Fixed a lot of assembler and disassembler instructions
- Fixed GenericHotkey in lua
- Fixed the table version of writeBytes in lua
- Fixed the bug where if you opened the settings window and click ok you wouldn’t be able to debug anymore
- Fixed unlabed labels
- Fixed crash when clicking stop when using the debugger to find something
- Fixed where CE would select invisible entries when multiselecting and press space
- Loading a table now deletes tables you might have previously defined
- The autoassembler can now handle $luavar when it’s an integer instead of string
- Fixed break on entry when creating a process
- Fixed the stackview in 64-bit ce when targeting a 32-bit program
- Fixed unloading the driver when global debug was used before
- Fixed the symbolpath not changing to what you wish, and add the game’s exe to the symbol path search by default
- Fixed dbvm stability
- Fixed global debug not handling 64-bit mov dr* instructions properly
Additions and changes:
- Redesigned the lua class system (read main.lua)
- Added mouse4 and mouse5 to the lua defines
- Added the THREADSTACK# symbol which points to the stack start of the specific thread number (pointerscan can use it)
- The pointerscan has several new features to decrease time and increase useful results
- Added sorting the pointerscan by column (Tip: After a sort close the pointerscan and delete .ptr files you do not wish)
- Changed hotkey handling internally
- The different display types in the hexadecimal view of memoryview now support direct editing as well
- The foundlist can now display using a different display type, on the condition that the type has a compatibly bytesize
- The foundlist now shows a “previous value” column and marks differences red
- The symbolhandler now has a better distinction between 32 and 64-bit modules. Non-compatible modules (64-bit in 32-bit programs) will get an underscore in front of their symbolnames
- Groupscans can now let you choose which elements to add to the addresslist when doubleclicked
- Added a graphical memory view
- Added a new breakpoint type :Exceptions (not dependant on size and no debug registers, but extremely slow to unplayable)
- The “Find out what *** this address” function now has the ability to show if the given opcode is used for other data as well
- Added a luaserver to ce that you can use to let a different/target process execute lua commands and pass data
- The userdefined comments can now show handle multiple lines
- Dissect code now lets you jump to a referal if you click the line
- Added a few new lua methods to the disassembler so you can render your own data in front and after a disassembler line
- Assembler: Added override support to relative jumps
- Auto Assembler: AA command ReadMem can now work on large sets of data without being too slow
- Auto Assembler: Scripts with multiple AOBScan commands will go faster now (grouped into one)
- Auto Assembler: Added a new “AOBSCANMODULE” auto assemble command . Usage: AOBSCANMODULE(modulename, aob)
- Auto Assembler: GlobalAlloc now doesn’t allocate 4KB (64KB in reality) for each symbol but now groups them
- Auto Assembler: Registersymbol now works with aobscan results
- Auto Assembler: Add support for inscript structure definitions
- Tracer: You can now save and load a trace
- Addresslist: Changing a records’ value (lua setValue) now supports lua statements if the new value is enclosed by brackets [ ] (Example: [12-2] becomes 10, and [readInteger(0x00400500)+10] returns the value at 00400500 with 10 added to it)
- D3D: Added the ability to dissect a whole d3d scene and get the stack at the moment a specific object is being rendered
- D3D: Also works on 64-bit targets now
- Symbolhandler: It now interprets “structurename.variablename” and returns the offset of variablename in the structure. This includes auto assembler
- Binary files inside cheat tables are now stored using ascii85 instead of hexadecimal
- Added a more complex disassembler class that gives more information about what it disassembled
- Dissect data now also shows the effect of a locked column on childnodes
- Dissect data can now have custom name under each address besides a groupname
- Dissect data elements can now have a custom background color
- The structure spider can now also work with locked memory (shadow memory)
- Changed the way the vertical scrollbars of the disassembler and hexview panels work
- The “find what acceses this address” window no longr prints out ALL results in the info box when multiselecting.
- Changed the stackview panel so when it’s visible and you resize the window it’s on, it resizes instead of the hexview
- The assembly scan can now have a custom range
- Added an option to the trainerscript generator to generate a D3DTrainer (if the game supports it)
- DBVM now works on AMD systems. Some features like Ultimap are still Intel only, but int hooks work
Post release fixes (max 7 days after initial release *or 30 if a HUGE bug):
14/06/2013: Fixed getItems() for menu and add the default array indexer for Menu
14/06/2013: Fixed select and scroll in the editor. Fixed import and export in 64-bit range memory. Fixed overriding the hide/show hotkey when using genericHotkey objects
15/06/2013: Fixed the parameters of the stacktrace not showing the correct parameters. Fixed deleting the first entry of a foundlist
16/06/2013: Fixed hex unchecking when changing the scantype. Fixed an assembler instruction. Added some hotkey timing functions to lua. Fixed Write*Localcommands
18/06/2013: Fixed AA Define(xxx, previousdefine+xxx)
30/06/2013*: Fixed int3 breakpoints not getting deleted when single stepping and threaded target
30/06/2013*: Fixed case insensitive text scans
Fixed the first plugin from not getting activated at restart
Custom types can now do an unknown initial value scan
Fixed the auto assembler highlighter from hiding some text while typing
Fixed the auto assembler highlighter from not showing hexadecimal values as hex starting with A to F
Fixed global debug from crashing in 64-bit (with dbvm)
Fixed dbvm from not working on several systems (freeze)
Fixed notification when closing and you had some changes
Fixed the rescan of the structure spider not working at all
Fixed several disassembler and assembler instructions
Fixed several plugin-system related bugs
Fixed aobscan for 64-bit
Fixed displaying the registers in 64-bit when using ?find what xxx this address?
Fixed the stackview when single stepping through the code
Fixed several lua function, including createhotkey
Fixed the assembler not dealing well with names with a ? in it. (like the tutorial)
Additions and changes:
Auto assembler scripts can now use the LuaCall(luafunction()) method to call a lua function before the script gets executed
Added a profiler so you can find function entry points and see how often they are called (Ultimap. Requires dbvm. Even in 32-bit)
Deleting a plugin now calls FreeLibrary on it
Ctrl+enter in the luaengine form now automatically executes the command
Added direct 3d hook functions (can be used to show trainers and menu?s inside games)
d3dhook related: Cheat Engine can now bind the mouse inside the gamewindow for those games that do not support multiple displays, so no more losing focus when moving the mouse
Plugins settings between the 32 and 64-bit executable are now seperated
Recalculate addresses with only one selection now only updates the siblings and children. Doesn?t touch the parent node
Addresslist entries can have the notation +xxx and -xxx, which will calculate the address based on the parent address (If the parent address changes, these change automatically
The structure dissect has been rewritten from scratch, and the functions have been exposed to lua as well
Added a new step to the tutorial (step9) showing how to deal with shared code
Made the tutorial translatable as well
Added a new trainer type which generates trainer that are a lot smaller in size (tiny)
Added a groupscan type which you can use to scan for different things in the same block
If you boot up with dbvm you do not need to sign the driver in 64-bit to load it
Custom types now support handling as a floating point value
Added debug register states to the threadview and made the threadview window capable of changing registers
Added remote scanning with ce for different systems. The server just needs to be running, and a 1GBPs network connection or faster is recommended
Also added an android server as a proof of concept, but getting a fast enough connection on those connections can be a challange
Changed the add/change address window to be more compact and make dealing with offsets easier
Lots of new lua functions
Post release fixes (max 7 days after initial release):
21 May 2012: Handle the ?Invalid Instruction? exception better, fix the memoryview window from disapearing, and fix the BSOD when loading the driver on Pentium 4 and earlier
22 May 2012: Fix a deadlock when clicking stop in the pointerscanner. (And a minor assembler fix)
23 May 2012: Fix form_showModal from not returning a result. Made the installer create the autorun folder. Minor gui fix for groups
25 May 2012: Fixed the android server being replaced by the x64 linux server
26 May 2012: Fixed api hooking in 64-bit (speedhack in java fix for win64 users)
30 May 2012: Removed the linux server binaries from the installer, they are separate downloads now?
Q:When will there be a MAC version?
A:As soon as flying pigs have landed on the frozen plains of hell
Q:Will Cheat Engine work on online games?
A:Most of the time, no
Q:Will Dark Byte help me with online games?
Q:If I do send dark byte an e-mail asking how to cheat in an online game, what will he do?
A:He won?t reply, or he replies in such way that it really pisses you off
Q:I tried editing my money in a online game and it showed on my screen that it worked. But when I bought sometimes with it my money was set back to what it used to be, minus what I just bought
A:That is because the server knows how much money you have. You just changed the display value
Q:I just spend hours using the speedhack on a webgame to generate more resources, but when I logged out and came back, everything was as if I never used it
A:See the above answer
Q:Can I use Cheat Engine to hack, crack or unprotect other programs ?
A:No, you may only use cheat engine for legal activities. If the license agreement of a game says to not disassemble it, then do not use ce?s disassembler features!
Q:Do I have to pay for Cheat Engine?
A:No, cheat engine is completly free.
Q:Can I have the sourcecode?
A:Sure, go to the download page and download it there
Q:I paid over $100 for cheat engine, and now I find out I can?t use it on my online game. I demand a refund!!!
Q:Why isn?t cheat engine digitally signed? I?m too scared to download it now
A:Because I hate this mentality where everything has to be feared on the internet. If you don?t want to download it, then don?t, and go to a shrink to deal with your anxiety problems
Q:Can I send dark byte emails that aren?t in english ?
A:Sure, but don?t expect him to read beyond the first word before deleting it.
Q:Can I send dark byte emails that are translated to english by an automated translator ?
A:Can do of course you, expect don?t reply any bedspread dark from byte.
Q:When the download finished my anti virus showed up it that is contained a virus! Am I going to die now?
A:Just add Cheat Engine to the ignore list, it?s a false positive, or anti-virus vendors are just retards. Again, if you?re too scared to run it, then don?t.
Q:When will the next version of Cheat engine come out?
Q:Will the next version of Cheat Engine be undetected for current anti-cheat systems?
A:Most likely not
Q:Why does the installer make a connection with the internet? Are you trying to hack me???
A:No, I?m not trying to hack you, this is just OpenCandy that is connecting to their servers to fetch the most up to date list of tools that you might be interested in using.
You can also DOWNLOAD CHEAT ENGINE 6.2, still available here:
- criminal case cheat engine 6 2
- megapolis cheat engine 6 2
- cheat engine 6 2 crack
- criminal case cheat engine 6 2 download
- royal story cheat engine
- cheat engine 6 2 2013
- criminal case cheat engine 6 2 free download
- cheat engine 6 2 full crack
- cheat engine 6 2 download
- subway surfers cheat engine 6 2 download
- criminal case cheat engine torrent
- cheat engine 6 2 pool live tour 2013 download
- cheat engine 6 2 royal story facebook
- download program cheat engine 6 2 2013
- royal story cheat engine 6 2
- cheat engine crack
- cheat engine 6 2 criminal case
- download cheat engine 6 2 full crack
- cheat engine cracked
- CRACK CHEAT ENGINE 6 2
Tool has been updated in April 2014 and it's WORKING AS OF :